Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for a committed Digital Marketing Specialist – Global Marketplace. You will be the one managing the paid traffic to all BabyBjörn’s product pages in the different Marketplaces at a global level, including taking charge of the visual content editing.
- Manage advertising campaigns in order to ensure good levels of quality and relevant traffic to our Product Pages in the different Marketplaces (Amazon, Lazada etc).
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track campaign performance, cost and ROI, as well as analyze traffic trends and keywords.
- Analyze and Interpret data critically, provide meaning to it, and build relevant reports in order to take data-driven decisions.
- Secure, apply and develop the SEM strategy.
- Image editing and creation of visual content that adapt the needs of the different Marketplaces.
Are you the one?
- Experience in working with digital advertising campaigns and/or digital marketing studies
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish and/or any other languages are considered as a plus
- Previous experience of working with Marketplaces is meritorious, but not expected or required
- Solution-focused personality and ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Commercial and data-driven mindset
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view.
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in regular terms.
- Ability to be flexible in taking on new assignments and shifting priorities.
This is a permanent position with a six-month probation period, reporting to Global Marketplace Manager. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until 2020 October 18th, but we will start calling applicants for interviews before that time, so don’t delay! Please send your application, marked “Digital Marketing Specialist” as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager or José Ángel Sarmiento, Global Marketplace Manager at +46 (0) 8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at email@example.com.