Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for a committed Digital Performance Marketing Specialist. You will be the one managing the paid traffic to all BabyBjörn’s websites and social media spaces in Europe.
- Managing, reporting and analysis of paid search campaign performance (SEM, paid social and affiliate) in order to ensure good levels of quality- and relevant traffic to our Product pages in the different European websites
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track campaign- and ad performance, cost and ROI, as well as analyze traffic trends and keywords.
- Analyze and Interpret data critically, provide meaning to it, and build relevant reports in order to take data-driven decisions.
- Working continuously with testing, optimization, measurement and analysis to constantly improve our digital performance marketing
- Keep updated with the latest trends and updates withing digital marketing to challenge and develop current strategies and way of working
Are you the one?
- Experience in working with multi-language digital advertising campaigns (Google adwords, Paid social, etc)
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish and/or any other European languages are considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Solution-focused personality and ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Commercial and data-driven mindset
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view.
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork.
- Ability to be flexible in taking on new assignments and shifting priorities.
- An enthusiastic, self-starting and reflective nature.
This is a permanent position with a six-month probation period within the EMEA team. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until November 30, 2020, but we will start calling applicants for interviews before that time, so don’t delay! Please send your application, marked “Digital Performance Marketing Specialist” as soon as possible to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager or Frédéric Guillaume, Regional Manager EMEA at +46 (0) 8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.