Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make everyday life easier for families with small children all over the world and to make all those important early years even more fun!
We are looking for a driven Global Campaign Manager to join the Global Marketing department at BabyBjörn AB. This is a strategic and operational role where you will be responsible for managing and driving the development of the global commercial plan in close collaboration with Global Sales and the local marketing functions. The role includes responsibility for Global Trade Marketing, both from a strategic and operational perspective. You will manage a team of four project managers.
Are you the one?
- Manage and establish the Global Commercial plan both strategically and operationally, in line with the business plan and the brand platform.
- Develop the Global Campaign plan and review and revise regularly making sure it is up to date, specified and detailed.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders, to understand and evaluate local needs.
- Develop and execute campaign briefs in a close collaboration with the inhouse creative team.
- Strategic and operational responsibility for Global Trade Marketing, both physical and digital assets, in collaboration with Global sales.
- Develop and manage product packaging i.e, construction, design, and content.
- Participate in the small marketing management team and manage the team of four senior project managers.
- 5+ years of previous experience from a similar role working with campaign management in an international environment and with many stakeholders.
- Experience in working with B2C marketing.
- Experience in Trade marketing is a plus.
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swedish is required.
- Relevant education at university level.
- Strategic and curious mindset.
- Interested in, and with a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Solution oriented person who sees opportunities rather than problems.
- Commercial and consumer insight driven mindset.
- Strong drive and a genuine doer personality.
- Ability to create structure, rather than depending on a set structure.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent position with a six-month probation period, reporting to the Global Marketing Director. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.