Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make everyday life easier for parents and babies all over the world!
We are looking for a Global Head of Campaigns to join the Global Marketing department at BabyBjörn AB. It is a strategic and operational role, where you will be a key person to drive the marketing development, with focus on digital, for BabyBjörn. You will be responsible for managing and developing the global commercial plan in close collaboration with Global Sales and the local Marketing teams. You will have personnel responsibility for 4 Project Managers/Producers, who will report directly to you.
– Drive the marketing development, with focus on digital channels/assets.
– Develop the global commercial plan, both strategically and operationally, in line with the business plan and the brand platform.
– Manage the global commercial plan to make sure it is specified and detailed.
– Collaborate with global stakeholders, to understand and qualify local marketing needs.
– Develop marketing campaign briefs.
– Strategic and operational responsibility for global trade marketing, both physical and digital assets, in collaboration with local Sales and Marketing teams.
– Personnel responsibility.
Are you the one?
– 5+ years of previous experience from a similar role working with campaign management in an international environment and with many stakeholders.
– Experience of working with B2C marketing.
– Experience of having people reporting to you.
– Fluent English and Swedish is required.
– Relevant education at university level.
– Strategic and curious mindset.
– Self-starting, with a strong drive and a genuine doer personality.
– Interested in and with a deep understanding of digital marketing.
– Solution oriented person who sees opportunities rather than problems.
– Commercial and consumer insight driven mindset.
– Ability to create structure, rather than depending on a set structure.
– Excellent communication skills.
This is a temporary position (parental leave) for at least 18 months, reporting to the Global Marketing Director. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until January 31st 2022, but we will start calling applicants for interviews before that time, so don’t delay! Please send your application, marked “Global Head of Campaign” as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Petra Stenecker, Global Marketing Director at +46 (0) 8 544 968 00.