Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make everyday life easier for families with small children all over the world and to make all those important early years even more fun!
We are looking for a driven Marketing Manager EMEA at BabyBjörn AB. It is an operational position where you will be responsible for developing and implementing an integrated and collaborative marketing plan that will increase brand awareness, build brand equity, support new product launches and develop further loyalty among consumers and trade, ultimately driving product sales. The role also includes the important role of managing and leading two people who will report directly to you.
- Implementing the marketing plan for EMEA which supports the BabyBjorn global brand positioning and BabyBjörn Global Marketing Plan.
- Responsibility for the EMEA marketing budget.
- Manage retailer and other partner cooperation on the marketing side, including in-store marketing, email marketing, merchandising material, etc.
- Identify meaningful and seasonal brand campaigns that highlight new and existing products.
- Leverage traditional and non-traditional media to build the brand in EMEA
- Manage EMEA PR agencies and consultants to implement the marketing plan seamlessly and on-budget.
- Manage trade and consumer shows, including booth design and build execution, and logistics.
- Lead communication strategy and execution with the B2B and B2C email lists.
- Develop and execute plan to make product launches a success.
- Manage EMEA social media community, and on-brand partnerships and posting based on strategy developed.
- Manage and lead EMEA Ecommerce Manager using a data-driven approach, including analyzing ROI and other performance indicators (click-through rate, bounce rate, etc.) as they relate to digital marketing efforts, identifying winning campaigns quickly, and/or making changes if needed.
- Manage and lead the Marketing Coordinator EMEA to ensure effective and efficient solutions and proactive decisions are made to aid in execution in initiatives EMEA-wide.
Are you the one?
- Relevant university degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years of previous experience from a similar role as a Marketing Manager.
- Working with consumer goods in an international environment, primarily with Europe in focus.
- Experience in managing PR agencies & consultants and working with E-commerce & Social Media.
- Experience with SEM and SEO.
- Passionate and experience in having people reporting to you.
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish, French and/or German are considered as a plus.
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork.
- Strong drive and a genuine doer personality.
- Solution oriented person who sees opportunities rather than problems.
- Excellent communication skills and great analysis capacity.
- Commercial and data-driven mindset with strong customer focus.
This is a permanent position with a six-month probation period, reporting to Regional Manager EMEA. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until 2020 October 25, but we will start calling applicants for interviews before that time, so don’t delay! Please send your application, marked “Marketing Manager EMEA” as soon as possible to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager or Frédéric Guillaume, Regional Manager EMEA at +46 (0) 8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.