Join one of Sweden’s best-loved global brands, and our mission to make life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator, Amazon Europe to coordinate sales and marketing activities on Amazon’s European platforms, in line with our Global Brand Strategy for consistent brand representation.
- Drive sales through Amazon’s platforms in Europe according to company goals, achievement goals for Amazon in Europe, and global Amazon strategy
- Identify task priorities with internal Amazon support team (content, marketing, operations and logistics)
- Work with a marketing strategy to effectively promote BabyBjörn’s products across Amazon’s platforms
- Continually improve brand presence through new marketing initiatives based on understanding of customer behavior, business direction, market trends and the possibilities of technology
- Use data to drive suggestions and decisions, which will facilitate the right strategic choices and priorities
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities with BabyBjörn’s sales managers in Europe to help maintain and grow the brand position in the market in a sustainable way
- Communicate strategy and roadmap to internal stakeholders, sales department, e-commerce team, customer service, finance department, order department and logistics team
- Involvement in product launches to give relevant feedback from an Amazon perspective
Are you the one?
Education and experience
- Education: degree, courses, i.e. tertiary education of some kind (beyond gymnasium/high school)
- Experience from digital retail is essential, and it will be a plus if that experience is with the Amazon platform*
- English, Swedish, and any other languages are a plus
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view
- Strong drive to grow and improve
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork
- Ability to communicate complicated topics “in real words” to people who do not specialize in this area of the business
This is a permanent position with a six-month probationary period. You will report to the Amazon Global Brand Manager. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We continuously call applicants for interviews so please send your application, marked “Amazon”, as soon as possible to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager, or Ryan Looysen, Amazon Global Brand Manager, on tel. +46 (0)8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.