Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator, Amazon USA and Canada to coordinate sales and marketing activities on Amazon’s North American platforms, in line with the Global Brand Strategy and with strong collaboration with our team in the US and Canada.
- Drive sales through Amazon’s platforms in the USA and Canada according to company’s goals, achievement goals for Amazon in North America, and global Amazon strategy
- Identify task priorities with internal Amazon support team (content, marketing, operations, and logistics)
- Work within global marketing strategy to effectively promote BabyBjörn’s products across Amazon’s platform in the US and Canada
- Liaise with Amazon brand managers in the US and Canada to determine the right opportunities, communicate those opportunities with the North American team, and take decisive, timely action
- Constantly improve brand presence through new marketing initiatives based on understanding of customer behavior, business direction, market trends and the possibilities of technology
- Use data to drive suggestions and decisions, which will allow for the right strategic choices and priorities
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities with BabyBjörn’s sales and marketing teams in the US and Canada to help maintain and grow the brand position in the market in a sustainable way
- Coordinate and communicate strategy and roadmap to internal stakeholders, sales department, e-commerce team, customer service, finance department, order department and logistics team
- Involvement in product launches to give relevant feedback from an Amazon perspective
Are you the one?
Education and experience
- Education, degree, courses: advanced education of some kind (beyond gymnasium/high school)
- Experience with B2C sales will be beneficial, and experience with digital retail is a must – it is a plus if that experience is with the Amazon platform, but not a requirement
- Fluent English is a must and Swedish language skills will be beneficial
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view
- Strong drive to grow and improve
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork, collaboration, and communication
- Ability to communicate complicated topics “in real words” to people who do not specialize in this area of the business
This is a permanent position with a six-month probationary period. You will report to the Amazon Global Brand Manager. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views of Brunnsviken lake.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We continuously call applicants for interviews so please send your application, marked “Amazon”, as soon as possible, but no later than September 30th 2018, to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager, or Ryan Looysen, Amazon Global Brand Manager, on tel. +46 (0)8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org