Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands
and our mission to make everyday life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for a
Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Asia
to carry out the vital function of ensuring information about products, marketing materials, and any other commercially important information is proactively shared to and from subsidiary teams in Japan, Korea, China, and Hong Kong.
Communicate with subsidiary teams in Asia about updates to the product range, as well as product launch plans and any changes to product launch plans as they occur (dates, colors, etc.).
- Gather forecasts from subsidiary teams for new products
- Gather information and update internal Asia Pacific documents regularly
- Coordinate with the production team and the Asian subsidiary teams regarding sales samples, influencer samples, and any other sales-generating materials that will rely on additional special production
Act as the local representative for the Asian subsidiary teams with regards to content needed for product launches, seasonal campaigns, trade marketing, and other initiatives. Conversely, represent HQ towards the Asian subsidiary teams when communicating product launches, seasonal campaigns and other initiatives.
- Gain clear understanding of what kind of marketing materials are needed in Japan, Korea, China, and Hong Kong, and proactively represent those needs to the HQ marketing team for launch projects
- Communicate translation needs and any other localization handled by HQ
- Ensure buy-in to global initiatives and help problem-solve challenges “plugging in” to those initiatives
- Assist in providing any necessary information to the Asian subsidiaries that will aid in achieving objectives outlined in the Business Plan
- Keep the Marketing Calendar for the Asian region updated
Are you the one?
Having the following characteristics/merits would help ensure that you are the right one for the role:
- Education within Sales & Marketing
- Previous work experience from Sales & Marketing, preferably with consumer goods in an international environment
- Positive attitude and optimistic world view
- Strong drive to grow and improve
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork
- Exceptional communication skills
- English, Swedish, and any other languages are a plus
This is a permanent position with a six-month probationary period, reporting to the Director of Asia Pacific. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views over Lake Brunnsviken.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We continuously call applicants for interviews so please send your application, marked “Sales & Marketing Coordinator Asia”, as soon as possible, but no later than September 22nd 2019, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager, on tel. +46 (0)8 544 968 00.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at email@example.com.