Want to work in a creative Studio team with a global brand?
As a copywriter at BabyBjörn, your work will be conceptual and idea driven as you produce texts for projects of all sizes. Utilizing a strong focus on digital channels, you will work with product copy, global campaigns and always-on content for social channels. We are looking for someone who is driven, is curious about digital trends, and can convey BabyBjörn’s brand with a lot of emotion in both product and inspirational texts. We believe you have a deep understanding of digital copywriting and how to adapt the brand tone to the channel. As a copywriter at BabyBjörn, you will be part of the Studio team and work together with project managers and other creators.
To succeed in this role, we believe you:
– Have three to five years of relevant experience working with text and consumer products, for example as a copywriter or a content creator or in a similar role
– Have a college/university degree or a relevant post-secondary education specializing in copywriting, creative writing or text production
– Are fluent in written and spoken Swedish and/or English
– Have previous experience working in an agency or in-house department.
To thrive in this role, we believe you:
– Are interested in digital trends and marketing
– Are a team player who contributes to creative work groups but also enjoys working independently
– Are used to working conceptually from idea to finished text
– Enjoy varied work tasks: from creative and idea driven to conversion focused.
What we can offer:
At BabyBjörn, you will be working for a values-driven company that is strongly committed to creating sustainable and high-quality products that make everyday life with young children easier. At BabyBjörn, you will work in international contexts and with a well-known premium brand. As a copywriter, you will work in the global marketing department and its in-house department. You will be part of the Studio team, and you will work with other creators at the head office in Stockholm and report to the Studio manager. The position is a permanent position with a probationary period of six months.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Application reviews and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than November 27, 2022. Send your application via Easy Apply on LinkedIn or email it to email@example.com with “Copywriter” in the subject line.
We’d love to know a little more about what you’ve done before, so remember to attach work samples!
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was collected. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org