We are now looking for a full time Marketing Intern for January– June 2024 that will be part of the Global Marketing Team based in Stockholm.
As an intern, you’ll be involved in and get insights into all relevant areas of B2C marketing. Your main focus will be on social media, and you will have the opportunity to work with content planning and creation for Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok. You will work with community management, create follow up reports and assist in content creator relations. You will also support with cross-functional marketing projects and attend regular meetings with our global colleagues and external partners.
What you will be doing in your role:
· Conceptualize and contribute to SoMe content creation
· Assist in Tiktok/Instagram/Pinterest social calendar buildout, content creation, responding/engaging with our audience, and sourcing rights to repost content from UGC
· Assist the Social Media Specialist in creating weekly and monthly social media reports
· Help to maintain the SoMe content calendar based on objectives and strategies of our wider team and marketing calendar
· Engage with our community
· Identify trends, opportunities, and ideas to support development of content strategy
· Contribute to inventive TikTok-first ideas within brainstorms
· Source potential creators for team to partner with and help with creators gifting lists and sent outs
· Create and update marketing presentations
· Help to ideate marketing ideas and activities to support global marketing initiatives
· Assist with photo shoots
· Assist with cross-functional projects
What skills will help you be successful:
· You’re currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, communications
· Passion for social media and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments
· Experience monitoring, analyzing and reporting on KPIs, and using data to understand and adjust social media strategy.
· Strategic and creative thinker who also has a strong attention to detail and understands the nuances of Social Media content.
· Experience creating social media content (e.g. writing, graphic design, photography) is a plus
· Must be a positive, and outgoing person with an entrepreneurial mindset
· Strong team player with an interest in learning new things
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and video editing program is a plus
· Fluent English speaker
The internship should be part of the education/university programme as it is un-paid.
In your application, we want you to include:
· What education you are studying and the purpose of your internship period?
· If the internship is to take place in connection with any school project?
· Why you want to do the internship with us?
As Marketing Intern, you will be reporting to the Global Digital Marketing Manager and you will be based at the BabyBjörn HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are accepting applications for this position until November 30th, but we will start calling applicants for interviews before that time. Send your application via Easy Apply on LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application.
BabyBjörn AB is a Swedish, family-owned company that has around 180 employees within its Groups and develops, markets, and distributes children´s products, primarily for the age group 0-3 years. The company was founded in 1961, and since then more than 50 million children have been carried in our baby carriers. We have a turnover today of more than SEK 1 billion, and 95% of our sales are exports to more than fifty countries. As we exist for all types of families, no matter their structure, lifestyle, or identity, we strive for this to be reflected in our organization as well.