Join one of Sweden’s most loved global brands and our mission to make life easier and more fun for today’s parents with small children!
We are looking for an Amazon Catalogue Administrator for Europe & North America to administrate the product catalogue on Amazon’s platforms in Europe & North America, in line with the Global Brand Strategy for how our brand is represented.
- Ensuring that the current product catalogue availability and pricing is up-to-date in both Amazon Seller and Vendor Central
- Making sure that the product presentation on Amazon Europe & North America’s platforms is always displayed correctly and optimized for conversion, as well as aligned with the commercial objectives
- Taking ownership of having material such as text, pictures, movies, and product data available on all Amazon platforms in Europe & North America
- Identifying and raising any areas of improvement on the different Amazon platforms in Europe & North America to reach the commercial goals, company goals, and align with the global Amazon strategy
- Taking ownership of following the launch plan for new product launches on Amazon’s platforms in Europe & North America, making sure that the material is uploaded correctly and at the right time
Are you the one?
- Experience with digital retail is a must, while experience of working in Amazon Seller or Vendor Central is not expected or required
- The Amazon Catalogue Administrator Europe & North America probably has a background in catalogue administration at a company with many product variations and complexities
- Fluent English is required, while Swedish, German, French, Italian or Spanish is considered a plus
- Solution-focused personality and ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- Positive attitude and optimistic mindset
- Strong drive to grow and improve
- Desire to achieve goals through teamwork
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in regular terms
This is a permanent position with a six-month probationary period. You will report to the Amazon Commercial Manager Europe & North America. The position is based in Bergshamra in Solna, Sweden, with beautiful views over Lake Brunnsviken.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are accepting applications for this job until April 22nd. We will start calling applicants for interviews before then, so don’t delay! Please send your application, marked “Amazon Catalogue Administrator” as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Malena Lindblad, HR Manager, at
+46 (0) 8 544 968 00, or Emelie Wallin, Amazon Commercial Manager Europe & North America, at Emelie.Wallin@babybjorn.com.
Important information when submitting an application to BabyBjörn AB:
By submitting an application, you consent to BabyBjörn AB storing and potentially using your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 24 months following the date on which the data was obtained. Your personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than that previously stated, and your data will not be transferred to a third party. For more information about where and for how long we process your personal data, as well as more information about your rights regarding erasure and data portability, please contact us at email@example.com.